Saturday, June 05, 2010

Ouch

I haven't posted here since January? I'm the worst blogger ever, not an easy accomplishment.
I think I got distracted playing with Facebook since I activated my account, but that's only good for so much.
Was playing "live" for party guests at my apartment in recent months, which was good because I got some honest feedback from other human beings. That file factory link for the song "running" is just a temporary arrangement. A friend is going to help me establish a new site for posting all song files, and if that doesn't happen SOON then I'll figure out how to do it here, or maybe I'll just do it on myspace or whatever--although I'd prefer to have my own unique site.
At any rate, this will at least continue to be a diary for info on songs and music I've written or am writing.
Been listening to and playing more reggae type music, which I seem to do when it gets warms outside. Seems to go hand in hand.
Will be posting again here SOON. I'm determined to do these things, and make this site much more active again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home