Friday, December 25, 2009

X-mas

Ah yes, my annual Christmas address to the world. Oh right, I've let this poor blog sit neglected again for most of the year.
Well, I can say that it has been eventful. Got a new apartment. Literally, the place was just built this year. Not much character, but nice if you like the corporate planned community type of thing.

More eventful, I turned 40 in October. Didn't really bother me, maybe because I was sick for most of the month. Still not sure if I had swine flu or something else, coughed a lot. Couldn't afford to travel like I had wanted, but at least had friends over and played a little for them, from what I remember. I did however get the digital recorder I've wanted for years now. So, I've started the process of learning and working with that to finally post music online. Seeing as how I can't really pretend to be some young upstart anymore, I figure the total DIY pro bono route is even more appropriate than ever. Which is good, because everyone is doing it anyway, to one extent or another.

Look for the first installment by the end of the year--and try not to get too excited!

Hope you're all enjoying a little holiday cheer-peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home