Monday, October 09, 2006

Stuff

Haven't posted in a while, I guess. Not a lot happened in the past month, aside from working, and being very tired during the times that I'm not working. But I'm certainly better off than a year ago.
Made a good new friend, got to watch her get a new tatoo and celebrate the beginning of her new phase in life. I think something might be happening here, but not getting my hopes up at this point--I've been let down too many times for that(boo-hoo!)
Interviewed for a better job that I would really like to get, but not getting my hopes up for that either, since I interviewed for the same thing a year ago.
And then I'm looking down the barrel of another birthday...

Interesting discussion/argument of the music blogs' influence on new bands here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home