Wednesday, August 02, 2006

not dead, again

Between the crushing heat and this new job I've been working, and trying to find a different job at the same time, I just haven't had the time or energy to post anything--or to even try to think of anything worth writing.

plus some personal stuff that's been kind of stressful.

so anyway...what's goin' on? I bought a new strap for my acoustic, I guess that's something. Now I just depressed myself even further...

I've got several things that I've been working on since my injury and bedbound status last year. Actually finished off and demoed a couple, but still need to finish off a couple others. So there's that...I just need to summon the energy and desire again.

I bought a cd by My Morning Jacket recently, but haven't listened to the whole thing yet. A lot of people in music blog land seem to like them, so we'll see. Or we'll hear, or whatever...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope things will settle down for you soon.

6:52 PM  
Blogger michael said...

yeah, it's not really bad, just various things that prevent me from having the quiet and alone time to do the creative stuff.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home