Monday, October 17, 2005

Thanks for ruining the name of my town

I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, and was mildly interested when I found out that there was movie coming out titled "Elizabethtown". Then I found out that it takes place in Elizabethtown, Kentucky--which would explain why I never noticed any film crews around here, or any news about a major motion picture being filmed on location.

But now this nice college town where I live, with a chocolate factory and great produce and other attractions that I can't think of at the moment, will forever be associated with "that shitty Cameron Crowe movie". MSN Entertainment gives it one out of five stars. From what I can tell, it's one of the better reviews. Is it just me, or do Crowe's movies just get worse and worse? I could barely watch "Jerry Maguire", so my date/girlfriend would have to be truly amazing for me to sit through this one. I still haven't seen all of "Titanic" either, but that's another director.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you go, Michael? :/

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home