Sunday, October 16, 2005

Older, not much wiser

The birthday came and went, and I did actually finish cobbling together a demo from various tapes I made over the past years--mostly the past five years. I guess I was sort of surprised that I didn't have more versions of certain songs, because it seemed like I made lots of recordings of all my stuff that I never bothered to mix down, but apparently I didn't record as much as I thought I did. I'm generally very lazy without a deadline, and I'm not very good at setting my own deadlines. So, good or bad, at least I accomplished that.

I was back in Erie this past weekend, below are a couple of pictures taken at Presque Isle state park, which is right along Lake Erie. It was really nice on Saturday, but today, when I took these pics, there was heavy cloud cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home