Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hey

Yeah, I guess I haven't posted much in recent months, although the whole x-mas season insanity was a friggin' nightmare that I hope I never see again.
Anyway, I'm going to try and get back to what I started this thing for, to get an album online. So I have at least one demo tape that I wouldn't be completely ashamed to use, but I wanted to replace one of the songs that has a bad mix. I lost track of how long I've been telling myself to do that, and enough is enough. I'll either get that done now, or just quickly put together a different mix from the numerous unmixed demos I have in a drawer.
This is happening. I still think one good option for the next phase would be to use the Steam Powered Studio, but not sure if I could make the cut--we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home