Monday, January 23, 2006

Matt Pond PA

I was checking out various bands on Epitonic again, and found this one that I really like called Matt Pond PA--I guess they're not too far from me here. Anyway, they have a more earthy, organic sound that distinguishes them a bit from various other indie rock bands.

Official site


Update: Well, don't that beat all. I'm sitting here with the t.v. on next to me, the Conan O'Brien show starts, and guess who the musical guest is? Are these guys more well known than I realized, because I never heard of them at all until just the other day. Actually, I think I've been missing a lot in recent years, away from high school and college, or any sort of urban area with any sort independent or college radio stations to speak of--I have to go foraging through the internet now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home