Friday, July 22, 2005

Poutine

Can anyone tell me wtf this is? Apparently it's popular in Canada, it looks like french fries with something on them--I just can't tell what the "something" is. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog once visited Quebec City, and they served him these at their McDonald's--he said it looked like someone took a dump on his fries.

I suppose I could do a Google search, but why do that when I can take twice the time to write a post and hope that one of my few readers might know?

Yeah, it's friday night and I'm stuck at home, bored. Family's in town.

3 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

oh, I thought it was some brown colored stuff.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's those whipped potato sauce.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

french fries with gravy and i think some kind of cheese. weird canadians. ;)

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home