Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Turn Up The Sun

The Oasis gig on Saturday at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia was GREAT. A pretty wild audience, and very hot and sweaty, but the band rocked. We were right in the center of the crowd(it was general admission), about 25 feet from the front.

They played many of the songs from the new album Don't Believe the Truth, which I highly recommend, and all of their older hits. The people around us were all pretty cool, although I noticed some people complaining over on the official forums. All I can say is that I had a great time. I've seen them twice before, once in a smaller theatre indoors, and then with the Black Crows at an amphitheatre in Cleveland, but I think I liked this one best, just because of the whole crazy crowd experience. Don't know how many more of those kind of GA shows that I'll attend.
If you like your rock 'n roll loud, tight, and no-nonsense, with lots of memorable tunes, you should check them out. They return to the states this fall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... i might check them out.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home