Wednesday, May 04, 2005

CNN Sucks, Pt. 3,852

I think they should rename Lou Dobbs' show "Illegal Immigration Tonight". Every time I see him on there, that's what he's talking about. Every single time.

I remember when CNN was good, back before Ted Turner sold out to Time Warner. The only reason I have it on now is because I only have basic cable, and almost every other channel is a sitcom about a married couple where the husband is a stupid slob and the wife is always pissed off--"The King of the World According to Everybody Loves Yes Dear". That, and there's sort of a train wreck quality to CNN these days, and I'm wondering when they'll actually bottom out. They've reached the local news level at this point. "A bride is missing! Oh, and forty people were killed in Iraq today. Back to the runaway bride!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home