Monday, April 18, 2005

Oh, you want all that bass!

My oldest bestest friend Ben stopped over on saturday, and we hooked up his bass stack, which he had been storing in my garage. Then we jammed for a couple hours. It was fun, and I think we sounded pretty good. Sort of half-wrote something on the spot.

We just need a drummer, because I think we'd both like to start playing out sometime before we die.

He actually was in a band during the '90s, called the Wine Bottles, and they did tour, playing various well-known smaller venues around the country. I think they were particularly popular in Boulder and Philadelphia, because the band members were from those two towns. Certainly helps you to develop a bi-coastal following.

Anyway, that stack kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home